I have been spending a lot of time looking at different websites lately that have been inspiring to me:
Craftster.org - I just joined craftster tonight so I haven't gotten to look around that much yet, but so far I am liking what I see! So many different crafts!
Etsy.com- I love love love this site!!! Some people are so talented! I found one seller in particular that I can't wait to buy from. Her shop's name is MiaBeads and you can find it here. I really want this ring:

(MiaBeads via Etsy)
Gypsyville
Although their stuff is a little high-priced, I like to look at it for ideas. I find myself drooling a little whenever I go there. Some of it is a little too hippie/earth muffin for me but they have some neat country girl type of stuff too that I like. They even have a t-shirt that says Mama Tried on it. Good ol' Merle would be proud :-) I remember seeing this shirt on Miranda Lambert in her 'Kerosene' video a few years back and loving it back then. Now I know where to get it!

(gypsyville)
I've been in a crafty/creative mood lately and have been trying to find some way to use that energy to make something awesome! So I'm really excited about doing this! I think half the fun will be finding all of these little treasures in thrift stores and at yard sales and then combining them to make something unique and totally me. Hope I can get started soon. I've been thinking about it a lot lately and am anxious to get it started.
No comments:
Post a Comment